1994 - Asian American Business Development Center was established in New York City to promote greater recognition of Asian American businesses’ contributions to the general economy and to advocate for mainstream marketplace and equal access to business opportunities.
- 1996 – Together with the African American and Hispanic business associations in New York, the New Majority Alliance was formed to grow businesses and expand opportunities.
- 2001 - Established the annual Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award Gala dinner in New York City.
- 2003 - Lead first delegation of New York State legislators and businesses to China. Now known as “Invest in New York”, the trade mission is an ongoing annual event.
- 2010 – Opened New York in China Center in Shanghai.
- 2015 – Established Asian American Business Round Table (AABR).
- 2016 – Organized inaugural AABR Summit in Las Vegas.